Are you living in your comfort zone? We all have thoughts and ideas about where we want to go in life, but most of us won’t take the risks.
Getting out of your comfort zone helps you to realize your dreams much more quickly. Your life will be more fulfilling and exciting. Your life will be more abundant, providing more security.
Once you decide to start challenging yourself, you will realize some surprising benefits:
· Stepping out of your comfort zone will boost your self-confidence. You will realize that you are much more capable and can accomplish a lot more than you thought you could.
· You will overcome many of your fears because you will realize that most of them aren’t real.
· Challenging yourself will become easier and you will actually enjoy being outside of your comfort zone.
· You will start living a life full of excitement and with fewer regrets. You will become super energized and have new opportunities you never thought possible.
· You will become a stronger person and discover new strengths you never thought you had. You will also recognize your weaknesses and know where you might need help moving forward.
· You will grow unbelievably fast in many ways. You will let go of negative energy and inspire people around you to challenge themselves too.
· You will discover that you enjoy being uncomfortable and quickly gain success in certain areas of your life.
· You will start being more spontaneous and stop waiting for approval.
Start challenging yourself to do one thing every day that scares you. You don’t have to be reckless–start small. If you are not comfortable with computers, enroll in a class and conquer that fear. Once you start challenging yourself in a small way, you can work your way up to bigger discomforts.
Step away from playing it safe, and you enter the world of possibility. You stop basing your life on what is false and instead tell the truth.
· Let yourself feel the fear that has been driving you, then don’t let it rule.
· Experience the emotions that underlie your compulsive habits. It’s the only way to be free of them.
· Have the hard conversations that you know will clean up your life. And it might be a conversation with yourself.
· Be willing to answer the call to leap into the unknown. · Question every single way you define who you are to see if it is actually true.